Canright Communications has been trusted by some of the world’s largest financial institutions and corporations to communicate technology innovation and document software systems.
Technical writing at Canright Communications ranges from explaining technology to business executives to writing documentation for DevOps engineers. In the same vein, Canright writers work to see that:
- Sales go through because technologies and benefits are understood.
- Clients and employees can use systems because the purpose and procedures are clear.
- Developers can adopt the latest tools because the competitive advantages and risks are documented.
Technical writing projects include:
- Technology briefs for CIOs
- Cost-risk-benefit justifications for internal buyers
- New product presentations for risk managers
- RFP responses for sales prospects
- Software documentation for clients
- Product and sales literature for engineers
- API startup guide for developers
Technical Communications Consulting
Canright Communications consults with organizations on how to effectively communicate technical information to business decision makers and the people who use technology to support their comapnies. Our capabilities include:
- Analyse existing documentation systems and content and recommend improvements.
- Write content for new or undocumented systems on a per-project or ongoing basis.
- Provide training to internal teams that want to maintain their own documentation.
- Develop documentation frameworks and style guides for client-facing and internal documentation.
- Set up documentation systems and templates for your use.
Technical Writing for Software Documentation
Canright Communications technical writers have created both user manuals and reference guides. We have written software specifications and documented APIs.
For more than 30 years, our technical writing services have helped large and small software companies ensure that clients and employees understand and can use their software to make their businesses work better.
Marketing Technical Writing
One of the key skills we bring is the ability to make technical content understandable and interesting to a business audience. We take content created for one context, generally for a technical audience, and rework it for another, generally one that cares more about how technology makes businesses more effective than the details of how it works.
From technical writing of high-level white papers and information on the latest trends, to deep dives into the details of complex software, we know how to make complexity compelling for your clients.
White Paper - Technologies Increasing the Speed of Treasury
Canright worked with Bellin to produce a white paper on recent trends and innovations in Treasury Management Systems, bringing in-depth research to bear with a focus on the digital revolution that has been transforming that space.
Technical Manual - Bottling Solutions
Breaking down the technical specifications of manufacturing equipment for a general audience can be a challenge. For Emerson, the solution was a Canright-developed plan clearly breaking down product types by specification and uses.
Technology Brief - Serverless Architecture
Breaking down complex concepts for a general audience is one of Canright's specialties. Serverless computing has been growing as a solution in recent years, with many businesses moving away from traditional hosted models to outsourced, virtualized environments.
eBook - Yodlee API Development Suite
A technical writing project conceived and implemented on behalf of banking software company Yodlee, to coincide with the launch of their API platform.