Architecture & Construction
Tell Your Story with Quality Content
Architects and other professionals working in the construction industry have a lot to offer. Whether it’s marketing their services or just trying to get their name out in the community, the message and how it’s written matters. Anyone can slap a few halfway decent sentences together and post them on a services or products page, not that’s unlikely to help your website stand out from all the others. At Canright Communications, we understand the value and power behind strong SEO content. We excel at crafting easy-to-understand, informative content that will attract visitors to your business.
Our tried-and-true process at Canright centers around writing credible content that informs and educates to help attract prospects and connect with existing customers. We enjoy getting to know our clients to better identify key selling points so we can craft the best content that reflects your business and the services you provide.
Whether you need help writing a web page, bylined article, white papers, brochures, detailed technical documents, or anything else, Canright Communications can take care of all your writing needs.
Content That Connects: Our Writing Approach
Our content writing process follows five steps, including the following:
- Ideal State Action Plan (ISAP): During this phase, we’ll hash out your mission, purpose, goals, and objectives. We will also get a better idea of who your target audience is and your competition.
- Creative Brief: This step explores and defines your brand so we can develop the story behind your business, why it exists, and how your services can benefit prospects and existing customers.
- Content Marketing Plan: This step will explore what type of materials would be the best fit for your content marketing plan. Some companies benefit from articles and white papers. Others may be looking for content for email campaigns and blog posts. Whatever your needs, Canright can get it done.
- Copywriting: We take a journalistic approach to writing. This means we enjoy spending time getting to know your business, conducting research and interviews, and sometimes even consulting with subject-matter experts. The more we understand your business and services and how they can benefit customers, the better the end product will be. The copywriting phase often involves numerous drafts and plenty of back and forth until the content is polished and ready for publishing.
- Testing & Refinement: This step is especially important from a marketing standpoint. During the testing and refinement phase, Canright will run A/B tests of subject lines, email content, and landing pages. We also run tests through a prospecting and email automation platform and we can see blog performance through Google Analytics. We make adjustments to copy based on these tests and then test again.
A History of Success
Our construction and architecture clients specialize in a host of different interior and exterior architectural services. Whether you install terrazzo floors or oversee and plan large-scale restoration projects, let Canright tell your story and boost your brand awareness to reach more clients.
American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)_Designing Better Work Places_Case Study