No time to use outside writing help? Tell that to Playboy executive Scott Stephen.
To help Scott give a great conference presentation, Collin Canright worked with his schedule. How? Collin followed Scott around his garden on a Sunday morning, taking notes on his laptop to get the initial outline of a keynote presentation.
Collin supplemented the outline with internal documents to prepare a PowerPoint for “Customer-Based Marketing Decisions.” Every other presenter at the conference raved about Scott’s keynote case study.
It’s conference preparation season. Let Canright Communications help with the load. To learn more, call Collin Canright at (773) 426-7000 or email at email@example.com for an assessment of your conference materials.
Canright writes, designs, and produces a wide variety of conference content, including:
- Promotional materials, handouts and signage
- Speakers’ presentations (scripts and PowerPoints)
- Follow-up articles or white papers from presentations
- Booth posters and banner stands
- Brochures, article reprints, and product data sheets